Sunday, November 25, 2007

 

Thanksgiving in Los Angeles 2007

Off to California to see Fritz.
Fritz and Patricia's house in LA. It is in the 'Hills' of Mount Washington in a nice neighborhood. It is like living in a tree house. The stairs are an adventure in themselves.

Thanksgiving Dinner with Patricia's family and friends.
Walking the dog on the trails. The scenery was very nice.
The house work is never ending. I helped Fritz do some tile work in his bathroom. It has not been that long since I was trained myself, see http://fred-hemker.blogspot.com/2007/05/memorial-day-projects.html for me being trained in my bathroom project.

Comments:
It looks like you had nice weather in California. Fritz and Patricia's house is nice: the stairs do look to be a challenge! How was your knee? Good Luck on Tuesday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?