Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

Early Thanksgiving, 2007

This year I am going to Fritz's house for Thanksgiving so Kate and Gerardo and I will celebrate Thanksgiving early. This has become a regular event, I will be leaving on Tuesday for California and be home on Saturday morning. this year will be the first time I see Fritz and Patricia's new house. It should be an adventure.
Early Thanksgiving Dinner

Making the pies, one Mincemeat and the other Pecan.
Cooking dinner
This is one of the three Acorn Squash I got from my garden this year.

Relaxing before dinner.

Eating dinner

Comments:
Looks like an excellent dinner! What all was on your menu? The acorn squash and the mince meat pie are my all time favorites. Too bad you didn't have more acorn squash. You could have used one of the squashes to make a pumpkin pie...Enjoy your time with Fritz and Patricia!
 
The Aeck's family Christmas will be December 23 at our houses this year. You are all invited. We'll be going to Indiana for Thursday, and Michigan dinner on Saturday here (looking forward to some time off). Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?