Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

Mid October Update

I had a trip to Cincinnati with my friend, Bob.

Fred and Bob at Airport in Dayton, fueling up before the flight.



Auto repair with Liz.


I fixed my friend Liz's muffler on her Saturn. Liz called me on Thursday to say that her muffler had fallen off and would I help her. It is just my kind of project, I said I would love to help her. After examining the problem, I felt the best way to fix it was to buy the correct bracket from Saturn. Liz paid $40 for the correct bracket, shown holding it, and I installed it but it didn't fit. What a disaster.



The next day at work I had the guys in the shop make me a strap with which I replaced the Saturn bracket. Liz was going to get her money back for the Saturn Bracket.




Kasin the cat, sad and lonely.

Kasin acts oddly all the time now when he used to act oddly only occasionally. Here he is giving me, The Look.

Comments:
I see your "drinkin" arm is back in shape!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?