Friday, October 19, 2007

 

Knee Problems

Two weeks ago I was in the Pharmacy to get a prescription refilled and walking out not paying attention I twisted my knee. I have been in terrible pain ever since. I went to Urgent Care and my regular Doctor but they will not send me to the orthopedist till the end of the month. I explained to him the hereditary knees we have, and the benefits of prompt action but he said, "Come back on the 29th and we will discuss it." I should have taken in this picture.
What a collection of knees!
Fifty years later, not much has changed.

Comments:
Fred, you are just too funny, I almost fell off my chair! I always get such joy reading your blog. Corrine
 
Nice legs....
 
"Oh Knees, don't fail me now!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?