Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Roofing completed

Sometimes you wonder about what bothers people. Five years ago, Kathleen had the wood burning fireplace removed and a gas unit installed. One of the best things we ever did. But the people who did the job, only put a little hat on top of the old chimney. It has always bothered me. This spring when I had the roof replaced, the contractor said if I had a new flashing made for the chimney he would install it. After a bit of confusion, I got my friends in the shop to make me a new top. After painting it, this past weekend, Don, my neighbor, and a couple of his friends installed it.



No one notices but me, but that's OK too.


Comments:
I hate spending money that nobody would ever notice. Corrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?