Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

History

Not much has happened lately, the house is still torn up from the flood, I was in Georgia for 10 days, and I have been trying to get some of the yard and house projects done. At the airport in Atlanta, I noticed some very interesting artwork. I stopped and asked an attractive lady about it and she said she was meeting the Toyota People (wanted to know it I was one) and that she didn't know anything about it. I told her I was a General Motors person and she said she was sorry. Be that as it may, I took some pictures for the blog.

And that has been the high point of my life in the past few weeks.

Kasin the cat is still very unhappy with the condition of the house and lets me know at every opportunity. I have not yet turned on the air conditioner and I don't think he likes that either.

I have gotten some more of Walter's pictures scanned and will post a couple.


Look at the smile on that idiot's face!


On the back of this picture was the note in Elonet's handwriting. People don't believe we used to all eat together in the kitchen of the Wadsworth house.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?