Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

Sunday; March 25, 2007

Kate and Gerardo closed on their house and I took them to Big Bowl to celebrate. I will let them tell about the house.



We had the first grilling out of 2007, rib eyes, salad, and baked potatoes. Those are grilled onions and mushrooms I am cooking. Gerardo bought a sparkling red wine, it was very good. We all got hammered.





I also had a series of three problems. The Astro's battery went dead (had to charge it), the motion detector light by the garage quit working (had to change the bulb), and the furnace quit. Called CenterPoint Energy and they came right out and fixed the vacuum switch on the draft inducer fan. Three up, three fixed just like that. I hope everything else works as smoothly. I am off to Georgia again this week. Will report on my Motorhome adventure next week.

Comments:
Congratulations and best wishes to the new home owners...and good luck to the prospective motorhome owner...
I nearly got our grill out and cleaned it up this afternoon, but rode my bike instead. The grill is a project for Monday...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?