Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Yard Projects

This past week has been spent getting the yard into shape for the winter. I bought some sod for the front garden and moved all of Kathleen's flowers. I planted a couple of Maple Trees. We got a number of Acorn Squash but the tomatoes were less than expected.


YiYu loved the last couple days of fall and was running around with great abandon in the back yard.


I had a minor problem with my lawn mower. I mowed up a rock in the garden and sheared the key in the flywheel.




Next thing will be the snow.


Comments:
Hi Fred,

Belated Happy Birthday from Thailand. I visited the Rayong plant yesterday - lots of room for expansion. I am looking forward to going home this Friday.

I called Ed earlier and he said it is snowing in BC! Has it snowed yet in MN? We planted Kathleen's irises before we left but we still need to plant our daffodils. Hopefully, the ground is still soft when I come back.

Take care,

Alicia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?