Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Michigan Trip, September 27, 2006

I took some of Kathleen’s flowers down to Alicia for her to plant in her garden then off to Phyllis’s (Kathleen’s sister) house.

Ed and I finished installing his ground fault circuit for his pond. In the process I twisted off the head of one of the mounting screws.
Ed was very lucky and we were able to drill it out and replace it.

Phyllis’s party was very nice, though everyone was home by 11:00 PM. We had plenty to eat and I brought home the leftovers to break down into lunches and dinners for Kate and I.









While I was in Michigan I also visited Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton and Bob Herwarth at Albion Machine.

The Blazer ran flawlessly and I averaged for the trip home 63.2 MPH. I came within the thickness of a piece of paper of rear ending a lady in Chicago.

The 255 R 70 15’s and 4 wheel discs came through when I needed them.


Comments:
We enjoy your visit to Michigan. You are always welcome to stay with us (Kate's and Fritz' family too.

All of the bulbs you brought are already in the ground. There were few hyacinth bulbs together with some of the daffodils I got from
Sam's Club that I will plant when I get back from my Asia trip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?