Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Slow time of year

This is called the 90's in Minnesota. It is the 90 days between Christmas and the next holiday, in our case the coming of spring. In the meantime we will make do with some nice blossoms Kathleen has on her houseplants. After a very cold December we have had a warm but overcast 2006 so far. Good for the heating bills but not good for the mental health. Fred has made a small amount of progess on the bathroom in the basement. the vanity is installed and the water is hooked up and running. He is looking for a mirror to finish that area. The next step is to install the door and finish around the shower.
A nice gift of flowers that Gerardo got us to celebrate the Holidays.
Kathleen and Fred enjoying some fish soup and toasted cheese sandwiches. Gerardo made us the soup and it was very good.



Comments:
I took the pictures...Fred used them rather than criticize me....
he has now shown me the proper setting on the camera..I will try again soon. Kathleen
 
We had Martin Luther King's Day as holiday so Ed and I enjoyed the 3-day weekend. What is even better is that I did not get into a plane the last 7 days.

I am impressed with the bathroom. I can't wait to see it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?