Monday, May 30, 2005

 

Memorial Day

We have had a very busy Memorial Day weekend. Saturday we went shopping and Gerardo mowed the lawn and then off to the St. Paul Saints baseball game. We sat in general seating and it was very nice. The baseball game was similar to the ones we see up at the Junior high school on our walks at night but up there we never have beer and hot dogs.

Sunday we worked on the garden and Kathleen's container gardens for around the house. Gerardo and Kathleen's vegetables look really good, the best we have ever seen in the garden.

Memorial Day, Fred spent in the basement working on his bathroom. He is hanging the drywall. We had potato salad, brats, beans, and home made ice cream for dessert.
Comments:
I can taste my favorite potato salad. I missed spending Memorial weekend with you guys. I was in BC watering the trees during Memorial Day.

The builder will change my round columns. Today, they finished tiling the master bathroom. They are starting to grade the yard. I left my regular camera in Portland and was using the other small one. It run out of memory so I was not able to take any pictures.

Have you received the e-mails I sent to your earhlink address? I just forwarded the same ones to Fred's GM address.

Take care,

Alicia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?